• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Person Next To Me...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Just showing me His will for my life. Showing me that I can fully trust Him, that He is faithful Who promised, and will never fail me! That He is simply ALL i need! Glory to God, this southern girl is about to have her a spell!!!!!!

the person next to me knows that this kinda spell is a good thing! Glorify God!!!!

• Members

Aaaaaaaaamen, sista! :sing: Glory praise Him! (Your excitement's contagious.)
Witchcraft is never a good thing, but I reckon you mean spell as in Southern lingo, yeehaw! *Puts another feather in his cap, and calls it macaroni.* Sure sounds mighty good! Only trust Him. So ya gonna travel the country singin' to folk, like Amy Grant does? You could be the independent fundamental Baptist Amy Grant! Except minus the sleazy wench part, anddd minus the CCM, anddd ok, well nevermind, don't go like Amy Grant! Well, nevermind me.

The person next to has somethin' else to say about how good God is! :mrgreen:

• Members

God be praised for:
- Bringing me out of China to Singapore, or I'll most probably never hear the gospel. Back in China you know evangelists have a very hard time surviving there.

- Saving my soul, who never deserves any love from Him.

- Hearing my prayers and delivering me in times of trouble, and brick by brick dismantle the wall of sin I had been building up.

The person next to me should have visited Singapore or China before! :lol: Why not share some experiences?

• Members

Whoops! :oops: 1 Kings 8:27 "But will God indeed dwell on the earth? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee; how much less this house that I have builded?" Wooow, just amazing stuff how that same God is pleased to dwell inside us individually!

The person next to me has a sermon to recommend for me. :frog