• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Bakershalfdozen

The Person Next To Me...

I don't want to build the computer but I do enjoy building embedded sytems (((i.e. machines and tools with 'puters in them to control them. :D )))

The person next to me enjoys creating exquisite culinary delights. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wrong again---I don't like to cook--my mother taught me all I know--she didn't know how to cook--except that we both could make a "nasty" spaghetti--with Ragu sauce, of course! :mrgreen:

The person next to me likes to eat exquisite culinary delights (which I can't make, but maybe his wife can :mrgreen: )

WOOO HOOO!!! Yes indeedy. :clap :clap :clap

Yea verily, my wife and I both thoroughly enjoy driving through the mountains and forests on bright sunny days. We also like to go someplace where there are mountain trails and go hiking. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The person next to me likes to take along on a hike a small backpack and have a cook-out on the journey [i](((when burn-bans are not dictated)))[/i].

WELLLLLLA!!!! You must be peekng into our backyard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have a bird-feeder, it is full [i](((b/c my wife just filled it)))[/i] and there are two cardinals, a couple of chicadees, a mourning dove, and a nuthatch there even as we speak. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The person next to me likes to play with their kids in the backyard.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

...and don't forget the chopped onions, so that the sandwich is mayo on one bread with the chopped onions, baloney and (hard) cheese and p-butter on the other bread. [i](((and here I thot I was the only one that liked this. :lol: :lol: :lol: )))[/i]

The person next to me likes chopped bell peppers, chopped onions, chopped garlics and sliced mushrooms in their spaghetti sauce.

You betcha!!! :D :D :D :D

Very few things are more satisfying than a roaring, crackling fire in the firplace or air-tight woodstove on a cold winters evening. We use a lot of Black Locust and White Ash b/c of the high heat value and the wonderful aroma of the wood-smoke. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The person next to me enjoys cutting wood for the fireplace. :D

Sorry again--I have no fireplace and would not know how to chop wood if you gave me the axe--or chain saw?

The person next to me likes to study Bible prophecy

Bingo! I sure am (except maybe for Friday when I go to the eye doctor for a visual fields test, which wears me out)

The person next to me likes to take long drives in the country.