• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Bakershalfdozen

The Person Next To Me...

No because it is not raining here
The person next to me loves the rain as much as I do.

And brandon if you are reading this you should knoe the reason that I carry peanutbutter around is not just because I like it but also becaus eI black out alot and that is what I am supposed to eat every 2 hours

That reminds me of some morons who were a couple years younger than me in school. They stole a bunch of big pumpkins from a pumpkin farm and one of them set one on the top of their car thinking they would slam on the brakes and the pumpkin would fly off with a big splat.

Well, the pumpkin flew alright. It flew from the top of the car to the hood of the car and made more than a big splat! :lol: It smashed the hood of that car in so far it killed the engine! Big time damage. :mrgreen:

Anyway...

Yes, I wish it were Friday because I've been expecting a check and it's late and now it seems Friday might be the day it arrives.

The person next to me wants to eat something strange.

Can I go make a sandwich with garlic bread, peanut butter, and a snickers bar? (I tried that once...there was more on it too, but I don't remember)

The person next to me is happy that it's football season.