• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Person Next To Me...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not gifted at all, but I do thoroughly enjoy it and work hard at it. (((Musical ability is an athletic skill to be developed b/c of the necessary breath-control and proper tonal techniques. It's all about the muscles::: Abdominals, intercostals and diaghragm for breathing, and the vocal cords and tongue for proper tone and vowel generation.)))

The person next to me is looking forward to spring in order to get out and work in the yard. :D

• Members

No, I'm not. I'm planning to paint the house, build a fence, renovate the kitchen, landscape the yard, and while I'm at it, preach four times a week. The roof will have to wait to next year.

Anywayz, back to reality ...

The person next to me has a great recipe for grilling pork loins.

• Members

Hehehehhehehhe, Yea verily, that I do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It comes in a bottle and it's called Open Pit BBQ sauce. When they are just about completely cooked, we d-r-r-r-r-r-r-rench them in the sauce till it's d-r-r-r-r-r-r-ripping off them.

The person next to me has his grill all tuned up for the coming season.

• Members

Hehehehhehehhe, Yea verily, that I do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: It comes in a bottle and it's called Open Pit BBQ sauce. When they are just about completely cooked, we d-r-r-r-r-r-r-rench them in the sauce till it's d-r-r-r-r-r-r-ripping off them.

The person next to me has his grill all tuned up for the coming season.

:lol::lol: I don't even have a grill!!!!! (not HIS grill--maybe HER grill--if I had one)

The person next to me needs to buy me a grill!!

BTW--is this how you play this game?

• Members

Linda R, I wish you and your hubby lived in Lancaster, PA. I could do for you as I did a friend of ours about 30 years ago::: With a bit of sjunk iron I built him a very sturdy charcoal grill that he is using to this day. :D:D

The person next to me is an excellent cook....

I wish I could agree, but can't. :D:D I like to experiment, though. However, my wife is the best cook East of the Mississippi river. Her culinary arts are unsurpassed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

The person next to me enjoys mind-teasing puzzles.

• Members

Yes, indeedy. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Especially in the spring, summer, winter, and fall. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ((((It is for this reason that my workshop has huge doors to open and let the cool forest breezes blow though)))

The person next to me would rather do outside maintenance and cleanup work than inside cleaning and laundry.