• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Resources

• Members

Hey, I am planning on doing a Bible study with a good friend on the doctrines of the Bible. We are going to go through many doctrines, including unbiblical ones, and hopefully come out closer to God and better informed. I was wondering if anyone can point me to sites, books, and free resources that could help. Thank in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I have found that I like a lot of the topical studies offered through BJU Press for basic introductions to many different doctrines, but they don't get as in-depth as some other studies. I think they are good for teaching young christians without overwhelming them.

Futurehope

• Members

Marcus,

I've found Wilmington's Guide to the Bible to be helpful.

...also, Strong's Concordance, Vine's Bible Dictionary, and a two-volume set of Old and New Testament Bible Dictionaries by Spiros Zodiates are good sources to have on hand.

There are also excellent references from The Bible for Today Publishers. These are the people that put out The Defined King James Bible.

Please click here::::::::::::

http://www.biblefortoday.org/

Their phone no.:::::: 1-800-John 10:9

What I like so much about this organization is that it ranks right up there with, and equal to, David Cloud in its fervor for keeping intact the purity of the KJV.