• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

Psst, Kevin, do you know Bill Gothard helped get Ray Comfort to spread his teaching to America? :wink:
There's a really good tract called "God made him to be sin" by Michael Pearl (yes...thaaaat guy), except it has a drawing of "Jesus" on the front, so I won't use it.

Lol, well I know they knew each other anyway. Ray Comfort has spoken at Mr. Gothard's conferences several times. He's really a funny guy. hehe

I know some people read Michael and Debi Pearl's books even though they believe the heresy of sinless perfection, however, even if one does that, I would NOT use a tract written by him, because of the sinless perfection thing. There are others out there that can be used.

I co-wrote a tract with someone else that teaches repentance and I had a graphic designer design it, but I don't have the design anymore, just the words, and also I've never been able to afford to get them printed.

Katy-Anne

• Members

I know some people read Michael and Debi Pearl's books even though they believe the heresy of sinless perfection, however, even if one does that, I would NOT use a tract written by him, because of the sinless perfection thing. There are others out there that can be used.

I co-wrote a tract with someone else that teaches repentance and I had a graphic designer design it, but I don't have the design anymore, just the words, and also I've never been able to afford to get them printed.

Katy-Anne

I wouldn't use their tract either, because it says Michael Pearl on it, and has a picture of "Jesus" on the cover and more insane. But just wanted to point out that it is a very well-written tract.