• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ehhhhhh yeah I agree with TheBibleSender. LivingWaters makes hands-down the best tracts, except for that teeny-weenie Bible-version issue. Quite a disturbing conundrum. I like the "Are you a good person?" booklet and the cartoon mentioned in the last post.

• Members

I prefer a triplet of tracts to hand out, with each one folded inside the other::::

1. [u][b]"Eternity Is a Long, Long Time."[/b][/u]

2. [u][b]"Hell: Suppose It's Real After All."[/b][/u] [i](((Pictures of flames on the front)))[/i]

3. [u][b] "God's Simple Plan of Salvation."[/b][/u]

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

I like the one's that I got from a Sword conference that have a home on the front and it says something like: "As a mortgage broker, I can get you into a home with no money down" and proceeds to tell inside how to get a free home in Heaven. hehe

I use mostly "Are You Sure?" tracts from our church. Fellowship Tract League has a bunch of cool tracts in all different languages. I've gotten a bunch of foreign tracts from there. After a Japanese lady came into the shop where I used to work selling something and I didn't have a tract to give her, I determined not to let that happen again and got online and ordered a bunch in different languages. hehe

I get all of my Korean tracts from there as well.

• Members

Psst, Kevin, do you know Bill Gothard helped get Ray Comfort to spread his teaching to America? :wink:
There's a really good tract called "God made him to be sin" by Michael Pearl (yes...thaaaat guy), except it has a drawing of "Jesus" on the front, so I won't use it.