• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Quiverfull families

• Members

What do you mean by "quiverfull"?

If you mean, are we happy and thankful for the family that we have, I have to say a big Amen! My husband and children are truly a blessing from the Lord and I wouldn't trade the joys (and even the disappointments) for one day as a 9 to 5 executive career woman.

• Members

[quote="Tim"]
I have one son (19 y/o) and my quiver is full to the bream, what a blessing he is.
[/quote]

LOL I kin tell yew are frum Gaw-juh beecuz you say "bream" instead of "brim". :lol:

• Members

We have 6, ages 19, 17, 15, 13, and two 6yo--four boys and two girls. We definitely wanted more, but God said enough! However, we figure all the orphaned kids we can get our hands on will become "ours," too!!

Tim--where in Georgia do you live? Our home church is in Georgia (Corinth Baptist Church), and my parents live in Grayson. IMPT NOTE--I am originally from CT and am not to be confused with a Southern girl :lol:

Rhonda

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

We have four Children: two girls and two boys. I joke that our green pontiac mini-van quiver is now full. I know a brother in the Lord that just bought an Airport Bus to haul their 11 children. "Hey Dad! Can I borrow the car...er Bus?" :lol: It just goes to show you that quivers come in many makes and models... I mean shapes and sizes. :D

• Members

We were initially considering five children, but my wife's medical conditions limited us to three. Up in this neck of the woods, er, corn, there are a lot of large families, especially in the ministry.

Mitch

• 2 weeks later...