• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

• Members

On July 29, 2010 my 2 yr 8 month grand daughter Keely S slipped out of her back door without anyone noticing, went next door to my parents house where there was a fenced in backyard swimming pool, climbed the fence and fell into the pool and drowned. Was not able to revive. This was a tragic and unfortunate accident. Sometimes God answers our prayers in a way we do not understand. However this little girl is in Heaven. God knows what is best. Still many family members are lost . I am looking for some good to come from this.

Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Keep praying. God Bless

My heart and prayers go out for you and yours... :icon_pray:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I thought I would remind folks, and point out to new members, that this thread is here so we can lift up our lost family members before the Lord that they may be born again in Christ.

I'm still praying for those in this thread, and hopefully others are too. For myself, I've established a specific time for intercessory prayer each day and during that time those in this thread are prayed for along with the other people and things to be prayed for that day.

Also, it's really great to read the posts about family members who have come to Christ! What a blessing and something so worthy of our praise.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Leslie, Tonya, Brian, George, Carl, Jessie, Paul, Ralph, James, Mike

Just wanted to share. Paul passed away on 4/19/11. The folks at the nursig home said Paul had gotten saved within the past year. Praise the Lord.

• 8 months later...
  • Members

Christopher B, Paul C, William A, Greg B, Bud B, Lee B, Leslie G, Kristy B, Marcus M, Matthew B, Kimberly B, Pat, Dennis I, Bridgett and Husband, Tony, Melissa, Hope, Daniel, Keely S, Daniel P

Praying.... :pray

Just wanted to give God praise. This morning after Sunday school my 10 year old grandson Matthew B called on the Lord Jesus Christ to save him. Amen

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's yet another new year and I hope we are still praying for our lost family members and the lost family members in this thread.

I notice I've not yet added my granddaughter to this thread so I will do so now. Kylie is only two (will be 3 in Sept.) but I believe it's good to start praying for them when they are young.

Anyway, please add Kylie to your prayers, I've listed my other family members elsewhere in this thread and, of course, God knows who they are!

May this year see our lost family members born again in Christ!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Christopher B, Paul C, William A, Greg B, Bud B, Lee B, Leslie G, Kristy B, Marcus M, Matthew B, Kimberly B, Pat, Dennis I, Bridgett and Husband, Tony, Melissa, Hope, Daniel, Keely S, Daniel P

Praying.... :pray

Praising the Lord. This morning in Sunday school, my grand daughter Kimberly B asked Jesus Christ to become her Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah. God is so good. Amen

• Members

Praising the Lord. This morning in Sunday school, my grand daughter Kimberly B asked Jesus Christ to become her Lord and Saviour. Hallelujah. God is so good. Amen

What a blessing! Praise God!!!

Thank you for sharing the wonderful news!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived