• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

I would say most of my family is saved (on my mom's side, at least), but there are some who are lost:
My uncle, Chuck - He claims to be a Christian, but there doesn't seem to be any fruit.
My uncle, Bryant, his wife, Ann, and their children, Dylan and Reagan.
My grandmother's sister, Tiny.
My uncle, Mark (I'm not sure about him), and my cousins Lucas and Justin.
My cousin, Megan (I don't think she's saved), and her boyfriend, Patrick, who I know is not saved (he's Catholic).
Also, my ex-uncle, Larry.
Thank you, everyone. :wink
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Sam E, Archie W, Justin P, Raymond T, Gerald C, Glenn J,
Ray M, Ed P, Author G.

Some bad news and some wonderful news. Earlier this week Justin P. became very sick and was hospitalized, got Saved by Grace, passed away Thursday night and is now present with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. :amen::clap: :clap:

I'm so thankful he got saved before his death!! Prayer works! My sympathies for losing him on earth but you will spend eternity with him!! Your sister in Christ-Pixiedust :amen:

• Members

Some bad news and some wonderful news. Earlier this week Justin P. became very sick and was hospitalized, got Saved by Grace, passed away Thursday night and is now present with his Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. :amen::clap::clap:

Praise God he was prepared for the journey!

It's sad to see a loved one go but it's such a blessing when we know they are going to be with our blessed Saviour.

• 2 weeks later...
Velma & her son Dion
ANgelmiss

They will be in my prayers, as well as the others mentioned on this topic. :pray
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• 3 weeks later...
Well' date=' if someone has any spare time, they might pray for my mother and father and three siblings (Cassy, Gabriel, and Belinda). I should do the same.[/quote']
They will be in my prayers. :pray
God bless,
Crushmaster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Christopher B' date=' [b']Paul C, William A, Greg B, Bud B, Lee B, Leslie G, Kristy B, Marcus M, Matthew B, Kimberly B, Pat, Dennis I, Bridgett and Husband, Tony, Melissa, Hope, Daniel, Keely S, Daniel P

Praying.... :pray

Here's an update. Mar 7, 2009. Paul C was born into the Family of God. God is so good. :amen::clap: :clap:

• Members

All of my family members have trusted Jesus as their savior at one point in their life except for maybe my brother Adam so they are all going to Heaven except for maybe Adam. However, none of them are practicing Christians who go to church every Sunday. I am sure that they all pray every day but none of them go to church every Sunday and much less on Wednesday or Sunday evening. Please pray that they would come back to the Lord and pray also for the salvation of my little brother. He's going off to a youth camp next week because of something very bad that he did. He'll be there till he's 18 possibly and he's only 15 now.

Archived