• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Prayer for Lost Family Members

John81

• Members

Please use this thread for requesting prayer for lost family members.

It is my hope that several of us, or more, will commit time each day to pray for those lost family members that are put forth here for prayer.

May the Lord hear our united prayers for our lost family members and open them to the Gospel that they may receive the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ our Lord.

When a family member comes to Christ, please post it here as well so that we may all rejoice and give due praise to our Heavenly Father.

Please check this thread daily and pray for those put forth here. Pray while looking at this thread, write the family members into your prayer list, print out the prayer requests, or however you choose, but please pray that we may see our family members come to Christ.

"The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much." James 5:16

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Dad - Jim
Mom - Chris
Step-Dad - Roger
Step-Mom - Inge
Brothers - Steve, Shawn, John, Erik
Sisters - Nicole, Tina, Sylvia, Holly
Nephews - Alex, Derek, Jayson, Will
Neices - Akex, Chelbi

• Members

I am, and will be, praying daily for those listed in this thread.

Are all the other forum members blessed to have all their family members saved? If so, please share your blessing with us here. If not, please add your unsaved family members to this thread so we may pray for them that they may all come to know and accept Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

As well, please join us in praying for these lost souls. :pray

• Members

My sister, Kim--made profession of faith but living as if it wasn't genuine
My niece, Keeley--only 4, but being trained in the ways of her mother
All of my relatives in CT--way too many to list--most are Congregationalist or Episcopalian and do not believe they have ever sinned

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

[quote="U4tarheel"]
There are 1377 members listed on this board and only 9 have lost family members. Come on, lets pray for lost souls.
[/quote]

Amen! I have been very surprised at the lack of interest in such an important issue; the very souls of our families and their eternal destination!

Guest Guest

With as uncaring as most Baptists seem to be about Soul Winning, should this type of reply really be surprising?

Archived