• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

I hereby declare that everyone is officially banned. Simply because I have made myself the supreme ruler of this thread. So,...based on that I offically declare myself as the sole winner of this game. :clap: Anyone who objects, and tries to overthrow me will face the consequences and recieve the official kingly banishment from every board that I am active on. :B Only I can make this decision, since I am the the supreme ruler. :evil Did I mention that I have declared myself the supreme ruler of this thread? Did I also mention that you risk bannishment just by reading this? No?, Then consider yourself offically banned. Now, be gone. Oh, by the way have a nice day. :D

• Members

I hereby declare that everyone is officially banned.

Oops, I didn't put the words "above me" in my post.
How's this? "I hereby declare that everyone above me is officially banned."

So, since hermanj pointed this out I offically declare him banned, for going against my supreme authority.

Guest Guest

Ban herman for declaring himself the winner of the banning game.......this game is supposed to go on and on forever, because I want to still be able to ban Samer and Mike and everyone else that I like to pick on.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

The banning game has made me popular...it changed my social status...it can't end here!!! :cry: :cry:

So, I declare, we shall continue the banning game until either everyone involved dies, or the rapture happens, or the whole OB site completely crashes (which, in that case, we'll just find another site to continue the banning game on). Let's get back to banning each other!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you...Thank you. :)

(note: the above announcement may contain completely exaggerated and crazy statements. the banning game does not seriously affect someone's social status, that statement was just for fun.)