• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Bakershalfdozen

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because I'd be totally mean to V and I wouldn't feel bad about it..and it'd look really bad...and make me look like a heartless person ..and my future husband might read it and not want to marry me, and then I would be doomed to singleness forever! :cry: :cry:

hehehe I'm SO weird... :mrgreen:

edit: and ban Beka for getting in the way :)

Ban Kathie because I could help by acting as part of the "Making sure all your future husbands don't get scared and run away" Gestapo, and I'd tell them all how blonde you are...They'd probably like that. :)

And ban Beka or Jim if either/both got in the way. :mad: :mrgreen:

Guest Guest

Ban Beka because the guy nicknamed "V" is actually a guy who's VERY obsessed with me, even though he only knows me online...and no matter how much I tell him I don't like him and even sometimes slip into being mean to him, he's still CRAZY about me! :o

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because he doesn't know who my future husband is gonna be....but I'll remember that and pull you into a conversation with..umm...the KJB-ite sometime if necessary. :mrgreen:

Joking! totally joking! lol

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because that's part of what makes V so freaky! the fact that he LIKES trouble, and LOVES fights, and L-O-V-E-S me :o :o :o

Guest Guest

Ban Kathie because I can slip a good word in to Br. KJB-ite. ;)

Ban Samer because if you dare, I might (totally thank you) SLAP you! :mrgreen:

Guest Guest

Ban Kathie because that last part would make anybody totally freaky to the max (from your second-to-last ban). :)

Ban Samer because I kinda have to agree with that statement....

even though, if it was the right person, it'd make him totally dreamy and lovable... but let's not get into that :frog

Ban Samer because I kinda have to agree with that statement....

even though, if it was the right person, it'd make him totally dreamy and lovable... but let's not get into that :frog

Ban Kathie because I was joking, so don't agree with me, arrr! :mad: :mad:

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because when handshaking was over, he was still talking to Veronica and they were both laughing...hmmmmmm :wink:

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because there's something he needs to learn. :)

It does not matter if an ugly guy calls you gorgeous, because it makes you feel like you could still be very ugly..cuz ugly guys are sometimes very desperate (especially V!) hehe

but if a really good-looking, respectable, manly, guy doesn't think you're pretty...well...(especially if you kinda sorta like this guy), it kinda hurts. :)

Ban Kathie because didn't you tell me he liked your picture? So maybe it's something else...Maybe you have a terribly defective personality he doesn't like or something?
And kidding...*runs*
And what's it hurt, anyway? Pride? You'll be fiiiine! Just trust in God and it will be more hardcore...
But woooo Idaho spudboys and God's will and...stuff!

Ban myself because, ok, ok, I know what heartbreak feels like, so I shouldn't be an insensitive clod...But then ban Kathie again, because she's totally a Vulcan, so she should be all over the logic that God's ways are totally perfect. :)