• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Beka because when I made that post I had forgotten that there are people on OB who disagree on the issue, and it gets pretty heated in the pants threads arguing Deuteronomy 22:5 all the time. :lol: And because maybe we need a guys-in-pink-shirts thread, 'cause I bet we could find some guys here on OB! I was wearing a dark-red shirt a few weeks ago, and a lady in church complimented me on my "pink" shirt, so I corrected her and made a joke about guys in pink shirts, and she said it's a shame that we can't wear all the beautiful colors God has made without people thinking things...Anyway, she might have a point, but she should take that point up with society, not me! If society (including church folk) see something as effeminate, I'd just as well stay away from it!
And ban myself for saying wayy too much, and because I'm gonna get offline now, so bye. :mrgreen: