• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

Ban Samer because there's something he needs to learn. :)

It does not matter if an ugly guy calls you gorgeous, because it makes you feel like you could still be very ugly..cuz ugly guys are sometimes very desperate (especially V!) hehe

but if a really good-looking, respectable, manly, guy doesn't think you're pretty...well...(especially if you kinda sorta like this guy), it kinda hurts. :)

• Members

Ban Kathie because didn't you tell me he liked your picture? So maybe it's something else...Maybe you have a terribly defective personality he doesn't like or something?
And kidding...*runs*
And what's it hurt, anyway? Pride? You'll be fiiiine! Just trust in God and it will be more hardcore...
But woooo Idaho spudboys and God's will and...stuff!

• Members

Ban myself because, ok, ok, I know what heartbreak feels like, so I shouldn't be an insensitive clod...But then ban Kathie again, because she's totally a Vulcan, so she should be all over the logic that God's ways are totally perfect. :)

Ban Samer because it's just me being weird, and yes he did say I look nice...and because I'm going to get over it eventually anyway (starting now), and because I'm sure Sarah's got some spudboy picked out for me already. :frog

plus....I'm like the only girl their age that wears skirts...there's GOT to be a spudboy that likes THAT in a girl! :lol:

Ban Samer cuz I read an article from Hyles-Anderson today about how the eyes do all the talking anyway. :frog

no wonder online relationships don't work...you can't look into the person's eyes ;)

Ban Samer cuz I know a certain someone who stared at me and totally made my heart flip...proving the point of the H-A article. :o Now to get M to come to Regency and stare at you :wink: