• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Ban Rosie, because we had multiple tornadoes last night, and I had to drive through multiple obstacle courses just to get home, and it was coming a torrential downpour while driving home, and it was hailing too, and it took me over an hour to get home instead of 20 minutes, because I had to keep trying different roads due to trees being down, and it's times like this that show how sissified Americans are just because they don't have any electricity, and they don't know how to survive without it, and I hate the thought of those sissies being the one's who make decisions for everyone else, and heaven forbid someone might have to eat bread and drink water, because they can't throw a Hungryman dinner in the microwave, and because people ask my wife what do we eat since we don't have a microwave, and because they don't have a clue what anything is about, because they want what they want...when they want it...and heaven forbid they should actually have to "survive"...'n stuff.