• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban Rosie, because I'd rather rip off a piece of one of those industrial-strengthĀ tan paper towels (that come in a roll found in public restrooms) as a napkin instead of a sissy cloth napkin, because I'd rather feel my lips getting ripped away from my face by the tan industrial-strength paper towel instead of feeling like I just blobbed a flower on my face by using a cloth napkin.

• Members

Ban Omega, because that's what brothers are for (?) :6_smile: , and because my toothache reached its most epic height on a Sunday night. Not only was I in absolutely terrible and almost unbearable pain, but I had what was surely an abscess in my gum underneath the tooth that was hurting me so badly; however, when I woke up the next morning, the swelling was completely gone, and I was in no more pain...so I ban you in hope that the Lord will work your situation out like mine.