• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because he used to live in such a far away place that they didn't have TV so they didn't know that gas was supposed to be close to $3.00/gallon! :frog

Guest Guest

Ban BroMatt because he doesn't know the story... :frog

*sigh* I guess I'll tell you, even though practically everyone I talk to online already knows. :yawn: (lol, gotta love the smilies)

There's this guy, he's a few months older than me, he met me on another message board similar to OB, and then after we became "online friends" I guess (just like alot of my other online friends from other message boards), he wrote to me telling me that he likes me and stuff. Well, I disagree with him on some doctrinal issues, so it would never work out (besides, I'm not interested in him anyway, lol), and last night he seemed kinda upset after I disagreed with him over something.....

and Samer happens to know about it because he was online at the same time....

soo...Samer enjoys giving me a bad time for breaking that guy's heart :frog

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because if that guy was chasing me, he'd go to Crown and ditch GSBC anyway.....buuuuttt...even if a guy did that for me, I still wouldn't promise to go out with him. :frog

(that's just a note to any other guys who want to chase me...it's fine if you like me, but don't be annoying about it! :lol: )

Guest Guest

Ban Samer because it would be awesome if the guys thought I looked like a blonde but had the brains of a brunette/redhead!

Of course I'm just dreaming......*sigh* :lol: