• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Ban The Person Above You" Game

• Members

Ban anime4Christ because I didn't mean I hate Jews, because obviously they're God's chosen people, but I meant when I'm mean to everybody else in general, but I guess you probably figured that out anyway and were just joking too, so, ok, change that to a ban for, I dunno, not having a car again...That's an easy one.
Wow I'm mean.
Ban Mike and Kathie too while I'm at it. Just because I can.

• Members

Ban Kathie for posting after my posting which was after some posts I should've banned instead of anime4Christ but I didn't so I ended up having to ban myself but I couldn't because Kathie posted, and ban Mike or anime4Christ just in case they posted after Kathie just now.

Guest Guest

Ban Samer for typing faster than he can think....that's freaky! :shock:

and ban Samer again for totally confusing himself. :lol:

• Members

Ban Kathie because my group at Intel is totally at the water park right now and there's totally mixed swimming but it sounds like loads of fun because they've got like water coasters and insane 5-story slides but it's mixed swimming so I'm totally here at home, even though they pay for it, but it's mixed swimming so boo for girls being there.
No wait, I mean ban Mike for all of the above. Because somebody sure deserves a banning for it. Because it sounds like fun. That's it, I'm watching a TV show about myspace to make up for it.