• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Free Literature to spread the gospel (updated 02-17-08)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest

I have a good tip for those of you who want to engage in spreading the Gospel. At Dollar Tree stores, you can get KJV Bibles for just $1 a piece. I would go there and stock up on KJV Bibles and then pass them out along with tracts. :thumb

• Moderators

A note concerning FTL (Fellowship), when I first used their tracts 35yrs ago they cost FTL 1/2 penny each to produce & ship (I figured on donating 1cent ea.),1 1/2 yr ago I wanted to get how much the costs had increased (I wanted to make sure ours were paid for and we covered someone else's too), Bro Delange said with thier current equipment it is now 1/5 penny each PTL (if we give $10 on an order of 1000, they have money for 4000 elsewhere). Know of anything else that has gone DOWN in price in 30 yrs?

• Members
A note concerning FTL (Fellowship)' date=' when I first used their tracts 35yrs ago they cost FTL 1/2 penny each to produce & ship (I figured on donating 1cent ea.),1 1/2 yr ago I wanted to get how much the costs had increased (I wanted to make sure ours were paid for and we covered someone else's too), Bro Delange said with thier current equipment it is now 1/5 penny each PTL (if we give $10 on an order of 1000, they have money for 4000 elsewhere). Know of anything else that has gone DOWN in price in 30 yrs?[/quote']
PTL

• 2 months later...
  • Members
https://www.pocketpower.org/code/signup ... rcd=124745
I am a member of Pocketpower.org and I have been using and recieveing the " Book of John KJV" for almost 4 years now. I find when I hand these books out, people are not tossing them to the side or throwing them away. These books are great when Soul Winning. I just thought this might help! :goodpost: :amen:

• Members

Hi all I am new here... I've gotta introduce my self but I feel that this topic is Way more important.
Maybe I ran across it on the original post here....
but Fellowship Tract League gives free tracts to whois willing to go soul winning...
you can get up to or over 1,000 tracts free. no kidding. On their website you can choose from Many Tracts.

http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/
There should be spanish gospel tracts on their website.
I just checked: Yes there is Spanish Gospel Tracts.

God Bless,
PW1

• Members

World Missionary Press, Inc.
P.O. Box 120 -- New Paris, IN 46553
Fax: 1-574-831-2161
This printing ministry offers FREE AS LORD PROVIDES gospel printed materials for use world wide. Over 310 language available including Spanish. Shipping also free. If ordering in English ... I recommend KJV gospel study in Matthew, John & Psalms. Also KJV Gospel of John. KJV New Testament. Booklets in KJV called Help From Above & The Way To God. This printing ministry is excellent for larger orders!

Hope this helps some.

Oh, and if your looking for free bible study booklets (not sure if they offer these in Spanish?) but this ministry provides them freely as well:
Liberty Gospel Tracts & Bible Courses
---> (EXCELLENT FOR NEW BELIEVERS!)
11845 West Carson City Rd., Greenville, MI USA 48838
http://www.libertygospeltracts.com/ Email: libertyb@pathwaynet.com