• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakershalfdozen

Tuna Packets

I haven't heard of them, what are they?

I usually use tuna in oil. I use it in Salad Niçoise with anchovies, egg etc. I use the oil from the Tuna and anchovies with vinegar to make a vinaigrette for the salad. Yum, its making me feel hungry.

I haven't heard of them, what are they?

I usually use tuna in oil. I use it in Salad Niçoise with anchovies, egg etc. I use the oil from the Tuna and anchovies with vinegar to make a vinaigrette for the salad. Yum, its making me feel hungry.

The tuna comes in a sealed pouch rather than a can and they need no draining. However, they do cost a little more than tuna in a can.

I had tuna and anchovy salad with chips today, but the tuna was a tin in oil.

Have they shrunk the amount of tuna you get there? The cans of tuna here used to contain enough tuna to make two nice sandwiches but now the containers are smaller and there is only enough tuna for one sandwich...but the prices never went down!

Have they shrunk the amount of tuna you get there? The cans of tuna here used to contain enough tuna to make two nice sandwiches but now the containers are smaller and there is only enough tuna for one sandwich...but the prices never went down!

I think the tuna has satyed the same, enough for 2 or 3 sandwiches but the price has gone up dramatically, especially if you buy those that call themselves Tuna Steaks, rather than Tuna pieces. I only buy it when it is on special offer, such as buy one get one free.

When I worked in London, I often went to a corner cafe and had Jacket potato and tuna or tuna and cole slaw.

:clapping: I actually ate tuna a few times last week. :coffee2:

I did tuna (from a can) with vinegar, on French bread slices for our tea after our carol service yesterday. Much tastier than the sandwiches that others did.
Due to the bad snowy weather, there were not too many there. None of our old people were there.

Article Categories

About Us

Since 2001, Online Baptist has been an Independent Baptist website, and we exclusively use the King James Version of the Bible. We pride ourselves on a community that uplifts the Lord.

Contact Us

You can contact us using the following link. Contact Us or for questions regarding this website please contact @pastormatt or email James Foley at jfoley@sisqtel.net

Android App

Online Baptist has a custom App for all android users. You can download it from the Google Play store or click the following icon.