• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How many men cook here?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Here is a super easy recipe for you guys (and gals too)

Cut 2-3 lbs of boneless chicken breast in to bite sized pieces.

Pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil into a large skillet (any oil will do but olive oil is good for you)

Sauté (stir while frying for you guys) the chicken until it is almost done. You can also sauté an onion with the chicken if you like. If you like using fresh mushrooms add them when the chicken is about half way done.

Add a couple of cans of Italian tomatoes (diced tomatoes with oregano, basil, etc... already added, sometimes I use three or four cans) and if using canned mushrooms add them now. Continue cooking and stir occasionally until most of the juice from the tomatoes has cooked down.

Turn off the heat and sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese and about 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese. Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.

Serve with a salad or over pasta.

The whole thing takes about 30-45 minutes to make and it is very good. My wife took some to work and shared it with her coworkers. When she shared the recipe they couldn

• Members

Here is a super easy recipe for you guys (and gals too)

Cut 2-3 lbs of boneless chicken breast in to bite sized pieces.

Pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil into a large skillet (any oil will do but olive oil is good for you)

Sauté (stir while frying for you guys) the chicken until it is almost done. You can also sauté an onion with the chicken if you like. If you like using fresh mushrooms add them when the chicken is about half way done.

Add a couple of cans of Italian tomatoes (diced tomatoes with oregano, basil, etc... already added, sometimes I use three or four cans) and if using canned mushrooms add them now. Continue cooking and stir occasionally until most of the juice from the tomatoes has cooked down.

Turn off the heat and sprinkle on some Parmesan cheese and about 2 cups of Mozzarella cheese. Cover the skillet and let the cheese melt.

Serve with a salad or over pasta.

The whole thing takes about 30-45 minutes to make and it is very good. My wife took some to work and shared it with her coworkers. When she shared the recipe they couldn

• Administrators

I love that grill but my wife won't let me have one, she keeps saying crazy things like it costs too much or its too big :loco

I'm sure she is right, it probably does cost too much. But if you get one, let me know and I will be over for a cook out. :lol