• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

People Are Jumping In The Streets!

• Members

Americans are so excited about the $13 dollars per week they will receive...they are...well, maybe I missed the excitement in the streets. Maybe it happened when I was at Church, I don't know.

Be frugal here because, in order to return your $13 bucks, they had to forward charge your great grandchildren. Anyway, how do you plan on spending your $13 per week return of your money?

• Members

Now we know how much they think we're worth!

One commentator was pointing out that much of what's in the stimulus package is for political show. They are things designed to show up prior to the next election to make those who voted for it have something to point at but will do nothing to stimulate the current economy.

• Members

You'll probably have to spend it for gas as the prices go back up. Many of us will likely be among those who end up saying, "Retirement? What retirement?". :sad

I think the liberal agenda is for us to work all of our "useful" life, and then "mercifully" retire us permanently--as cost efficiently as possible, of course.

• Members

I think the liberal agenda is for us to work all of our "useful" life, and then "mercifully" retire us permanently--as cost efficiently as possible, of course.

Well, they do have to come up with a way to get out from under their social security ponzi scheme which is about to crash.

• Members

Well, they do have to come up with a way to get out from under their social security ponzi scheme which is about to crash.

Yes, and it is going to be a mighty big crash at that, now, isn't it? My husband and I have just been sitting back and watching the news with amazement lately. Makes one wonder what will go next.