• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello everyone

• Members

Hello,
I am the Irishman. I signed up just last night, and am looking forward to meeting you folks. I am a Yankee, but not a yankee's fan. I love the Lord and the fellowship of His people and am just learning my way around here right now. Looks like a great forum though.

• Administrators

Hi, irishman. I've got roots in Ireland (as do 1/4 of all Americans!) and simply love most things about that country (we are hopefully going there for our 25th anniversary... :clap: ). I'm not a Yankee, although I live in Indiana. I'm from Seattle - the true northwest! :Green

Glad to have you aboard.

• Members

Thanks everyone. Actually I am only part Irish, (My dads side of the family. French Canadian on the other side!) but I couldn't think of a good screen name. Sorry if I disappointed anyone.

I will forgive those of you who aren't Yankees, it really isn't all your fault! :lol:

• Administrators
Thanks everyone. Actually I am only part Irish, (My dads side of the family. French Canadian on the other side!) but I couldn't think of a good screen name. Sorry if I disappointed anyone.

I will forgive those of you who aren't Yankees, it really isn't all your fault! :lol:

Ah, French Canadian! You know, there were Irish who moved there, too!!! :Green My hubby's family were French Huegenots. Some fled to Canada, among many other places. My hubby's ancestor came to VA.