• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakershalfdozen

Chinese Food

Guest Guest

How true! One of my roommates once splurged and got a duck, and it was delicious. Mmmmmm!

I could use some Chinese food right now. Too bad everything's closed!

If you haven't tried Vietnamese Pho (noodles), you ought to try it sometime.. they're great! :sing:

Agentkhiem, you sound like my cousin. :D She's been trying to get me to go with her to one of the many Vietnamese Pho Noodle restaurants in this area. I guess I'll have to take her up on it, even if strictly for curiosity's sake. :D

I love Szechuan chicken. Egg rolls are great too.
We have a restaurant in Hampstead called Peking #1 (Rachel may know it(on Rt. 30)) that by far makes the best Szechuan.
The Forbidden City in Westminster is really good too.

I love most Asian foods, my favorite, obviously, being Korean. Have any of you had Thai food? Pad Thai is delicious. We just got our first Thai restaurant in Westminster now too. You should definitly know this one Rachel, it's right across from the library. :D

Kevin

No, actually it's on Englar road in the shopping center across from where Chick-fil-a and Food Lion is. I haven't tried the one in the mall but my mom didn't care for it too much when she went. There is also one(can't remember the name) in the shopping center where Staples is on Market St. across from the mall. They had good szechuan too but not as good as the other two. :)

Kevin

I love most Asian foods, my favorite, obviously, being Korean. Have any of you had Thai food? Pad Thai is delicious. We just got our first Thai restaurant in Westminster now too. You should definitly know this one Rachel, it's right across from the library. :D

Kevin

I have tried Korean food, do you like bul go ki? I also tried thai food, not a fan of it. But I do like one dish called 'gai ga prow.' Not sure if I spelled it right. It is minced chicken sauteed in fish oil with thai holy basil, red hot peppers, green and red bell peppers, garlic and other good stuff. I eat it with what they call 'sticky rice,' quite tasty!

Love,
Madeline

What about pot-stickers? I like them better than egg rolls. I got some today after I got a hankering from reading this thread. I dropped them and some touched the ground, but I picked them up and ate them anyways. Five-second rule :wink:

Love,
Madeline

:lol: Too bad you guys can't have 'em (chinese food) everyday. I do. Too bad for ya! :D

Sure I can, there's a chinese restaurant a few blocks from where I live, walking distance. :frog :frog :frog

Love,
Madeline