Online Baptist

How do you Feel today?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Overjoyed, rejoicing, and extremely exhausted.  Just got home from Youth Camp with 840 teens, and 100 pastors and youth workers!  What an incredible week!  The preaching was over-the-top fantastic!  S

It's a good chapter here at home too!

I have a "To Do List" as long as my arm today in preparing for a week of Youth Camp starting Monday morning.  Just spent some time on my knees in prayer asking for strength.  I now feel 10 ft tall and

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

:reality: Wondering how people live with themselves, and the awful things that they do? I am speaking of politics and this joke of an election. Sorry...the liberals are on my nerves, again. Per usual.

P.S. ~ I am sorry to hear that Cototheburn. :praise: you are a sinner saved by grace. Eh?

• Independent Fundamental Baptist
:reality: Wondering how people live with themselves, and the awful things that they do? I am speaking of politics and this joke of an election. Sorry...the liberals are on my nerves, again. Per usual.

P.S. ~ I am sorry to hear that Cototheburn. :praise: you are a sinner saved by grace. Eh?

Might be moving soon.

I am ok candlelight, just having a hard time where I am, and I have a job that is going to hire me in Ohio, and part of me doesnt want to move, and the other part says I should to get away from all and take the job.