• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How do you Feel today?

scribblez

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Way better than earlier this week, although still not quite 100%.
Let's say about 90% - which is not far off "normal".
:lol:
Long time since I have been 100% physically, just like most middle aged people.....
But still rejoicing in the Lord, and enjoying the start to Ephesians and the study for the Prophecy series.

• Members

Overjoyed, rejoicing, and extremely exhausted.  Just got home from Youth Camp with 840 teens, and 100 pastors and youth workers!  What an incredible week!  The preaching was over-the-top fantastic!  Souls were saved, major decisions made, and backsliders put back on track!  The competition among the teens was intense and extremely fun.  This year our group of 30 teens only had one concussion and a sprained wrist for injuries..an improvement!   :clapping: We got to listen to preaching from Pastors Mike Ray, Mike Johnson, Johnny Pope, Tim Ruhl, Gabe Ruhl, Brian Fisher, Luke Bishop, and Clint Caviness!  

Bro. Garry

• Members

Overjoyed, rejoicing, and extremely exhausted. Just got home from Youth Camp with 840 teens, and 100 pastors and youth workers! What an incredible week! The preaching was over-the-top fantastic! Souls were saved, major decisions made, and backsliders put back on track! The competition among the teens was intense and extremely fun. This year our group of 30 teens only had one concussion and a sprained wrist for injuries..an improvement! :clapping: We got to listen to preaching from Pastors Mike Ray, Mike Johnson, Johnny Pope, Tim Ruhl, Gabe Ruhl, Brian Fisher, Luke Bishop, and Clint Caviness!

Bro. Garry

I remember hearing Jonny Pope preach when he still taught at HAC, when I was young. Always was excited to be serving God.
Those kids were blessed, I'm sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Getting better; got hit with a tooth infection, moving all up over one side of my face. preached looking a bit like Quasimodo. Made it to the dentist Monday and got an antibiotic, and the swelling is slowly going down, though having to take way more ibuprofen than I prefer. My liver is in God's hands.

meanwhile my wife is keeping me on C, D, soil-based organisms and various other natural remedies to help out.

• Members

Getting better; got hit with a tooth infection, moving all up over one side of my face. preached looking a bit like Quasimodo. Made it to the dentist Monday and got an antibiotic, and the swelling is slowly going down, though having to take way more ibuprofen than I prefer. My liver is in God's hands.

meanwhile my wife is keeping me on C, D, soil-based organisms and various other natural remedies to help out.

I hate to throw an herbal remedy 'ad' in here, but ever heard of INX, by Natures Sunshine? Works great on 'toof nfexyuns'. Have had pleeeenty of testings!

Archived