• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How do you Feel today?

scribblez

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hungry.  I have gained back 10 of the pounds I lost and I am angry with myself and making my body pay for it.  

You were so busy with school, Brother Garry.  You couldn't cook the way you should have all the time, because of the demands of school.  Quick meals, were all you could do.

I know what you mean about being angry with one self, though.  I get angry when I overload on junk, at times, and not stay focused on nutritious foods.  It is a never ending battle to to keep our bodies in shape.  Coming from the RCC, we didn't have fellowship like IFB's.  We have a fellowship luncheon at the end of every month, when a missionary preaches.  Also, my husband eats like a horse.  It is hard to balance out a diet.  I feel your pain, brother.  

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a "To Do List" as long as my arm today in preparing for a week of Youth Camp starting Monday morning.  Just spent some time on my knees in prayer asking for strength.  I now feel 10 ft tall and bullet-proof and ready to tackle the days list!  

Bro. Garry

• Members

Mt Zion Baptist Camp for 7th - 12th graders starts tomorrow!  Please be in prayer for the expected 1,000+ teens that will be attending this 25th camp anniversary.  I will be there the entire week with zero internet capabilities, so I of course will not be posting anything.  This will be my 6th year attending by far the best IFB camp in the nation IMHO, and I am beyond excited about the one starting tomorrow.  

Bro. Garry

• Moderators

How do I feel?  A bit tired-only got a couple hours of sleep last night, an oddity for me, though it happens a bit more often, since I reached the half-century point in my life. But not bad considering only a little sleep. So far, anyways. We will see, as the day progresses, and once I get some coffee in me.

• Members

Getting over fluey thing.
Croaked out two messages Sunday; wife made me spend Monday in bed; Tuesday was up and about at home; Today at church studying, but feeling worse and worse as the day wears on. Home to bed shortly - they will have to manage prayer meeting without me. But they will. ;)

Archived