• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How do you Feel today?

scribblez

Guest Guest
:lol::lol: you have to grab them by the face' date=' make them look into your eyes tell them what you want them to do, then make them repeat it back to you, then MAYBE they will get it. :wink[/quote']
Deputdog I completely agree ... then take away pivileges! [ only thing I did differerently was held his hand and ask him to look at me] Girl version-I guess. :praying

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

Deputydog I couldn't help but laugh at your nanner nanner--needed that today! So there's no confusion I feel today: :pray :pray :puzzled: :smile Pixiedust

Guest Guest
:make: Have to go qualify to carry my weapon consealed under the HR218 bill that lets retired law enforcement carry consealed firearms :clap:

Don't rub it in! Out here in AZ we can carry as long as NOT concelled. :Bleh Now that's the Old West for you! Plus ,it's actually on the books that it is illegal for women to wear pants!! :clap: I wanted to tell you that I pray the LORD blesses you and your brother in your calling together. I've always wondered why we didn't send out in 2 (just like the N.T. church) because of His word. Made me feel better actually hearing a pastor say it as well. He is the same yeaterday,today and forever--so take Him at His word!! :pray Your sister in Christ-pixiedust

Archived