• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Soccer Anybody?

ltl

• Members

Used to be a goalkeeper, but I don't play anymore.

Ha! Back in the school team I used to be in, I was supposed to play as a striker, but time to time the coach will put me in goal!

That's a horrible thing, 'cos I did not know how to use my hands. Let all the shots spill in. :lol:

• Members

First time I was in the goal, one of the defenders was directly in the path of the ball, and he made it look like he was going to stop it. I moved over in order to see where everyone was, but at the last minute, he jumped up and let the ball go past thinking that I was still behind him. I tried to get it, but I just wasn't long enough. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

* chuckles *
Ha, but I know of an even funnier goal. Our goalkeeper was taking a goal kick, and it happened that the ball whacked the face of a defender and deflected back into our own net (plus a pair of broken glasses). 3-1 down, our team became greatly disillusioned after this.

• 2 months later...