• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's for Dinner tonight?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, I laughed when I read your post, Tim. That definitely sounds like a "guy" meal - "Whatever I can buy at the deli so I don't have to cook!"

That's us...some of the married guys brought Desert and Baked Beans, the single guys brought stuff form the Deli or freezer. I'm the Supervisor so I brought some "fancy bread" (as one of the guys called it) condiments, fancy cheese (fancy = anything other than Kraft American Slices :lol: ) , etc...

• Members

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut in 3 strips, and then each strip cut in half)

italian seasoning in a jar (you know the kind - crushed up herbs and spices)

put these in a skillet and put enough water in the skillet to almost cover the chicken.

shake the italian seasoning over the chicken (enough to give it a good covering, but not too much to over season it)

put a lid on the skillet and turn the heat on high. let it cook for about 8-10 minutes and turn the chicken over. (add water if it boils away)

when the chicken is cooked through, let the water boil away and then brown the chicken in the skillet.

serve with whatever you want to.

• Members

Thx dadof4, :mrgreen:

Here's another variation from my wife:::

#1. Put those thawed, julienned boneless/skinless CBs in a covered baking dish in the fridge swimming in Italian vinagrette dressing for several hours to marinate.

...then,

#2. Fry them in the same dressing with cut-up broccoli florets and baby carrots.

• 2 weeks later...