• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What's for Dinner tonight?

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I made garden rotini with pasta sauce for my two oldest kids, and my wife and I had Taco Bell. Not too exciting. Just wait till I make the home-made pizza (home-made foccacia bread crust with herbs baked in the crust. If you are interested, I can give you all the recipe).

• Members

I made garden rotini with pasta sauce for my two oldest kids, and my wife and I had Taco Bell. Not too exciting. Just wait till I make the home-made pizza (home-made foccacia bread crust with herbs baked in the crust. If you are interested, I can give you all the recipe).

I am interested in the pizza recipes. :sing:

• Members

We are going to My daughters house for dinner.
I have been told there will be steak, Shrimp, Baked Potato, Green Veggies. :drool
Last she called my 4 year old grandson stopped to watch his dad at the computer, pointed up and said "D E L L Computer".
He has learning disabilities, so they say, I couldn't read at 4 years old. :?

• Members

Sunday nights, we usually have "breakfast". :wink:

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Hash browns (sometimes)
Waffles or pancakes (sometimes biscuits or toast)
O.J.
Milk

:mrgreen:

I can relate to this. :D :D :D

When your hubby is here overnite we ask what he would like for breakfast, and we list a bunch of things to which he says, "All of the above." :lol::lol::lol:

We are having corn on the cob, and if I'd had a brain in mine head I would have gotten it sooner at the "wagon" and sent some along with him. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: