55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Part?

• The West
    • The Midwest
    • The South
    • The Northeast
    • Alaska or Hawaii
    • I'm not from America.

Born in Warrington,England. Was a military brat, lived in NC, Va, Ok, UK, Turkey and settled down here in Eastern NC in 1972. Next stop is my home in Heaven. Amen

Minnesota gal here - born and raised there. I love Minnesota! I do have to say though that I've had the privilege of traveling through a lot of states, and they're all beautiful and unique! I just love all of the U.S.A.!

Born, raised, saved, college, married in Kansas City, MO. Left when I married a Navy man and was thankful to go where the water was: CA, WA, PR, FL, RI and now the mountains of WV.

Guest Guest

Born in NJ. Moved to upstate NY where I was saved in 1987. I have also lived in PA and for a short time in Louisiana. Now I have been living in central VA for the last 6 years.

Wil

I am from Arkansas (don't hold it against me though hehehe)

Becky, I want hold it against you, if you want hold it against me for being down here in Southwest Arkansas.

Lets see now, I'm about 80 miles from you, about 6 miles west of Nashville.

Becky, I want hold it against you, if you want hold it against me for being down here in Southwest Arkansas.

Lets see now, I'm about 80 miles from you, about 6 miles west of Nashville.

I lived in Manchester, TN for a year.... its 60 mi south of Nashville...

ohhh sorry, I wasn't paying attention! :oops:

no, living in TN and then SC was enough for me. haha. Dh is from Alabama.

Actually I didn't mind TN...wouldn't go back to SC tho.

That's alright, I'm good at that too!

All I can say is, you just have not lived until you have lived in Arkansas. If you had of moved to Arkansas and lived for a while, you just would not want to leave! :sing:

Edited to add.

Several years back I had a friend working at the Tyson's plant here in Nashville as a guard

He told me about this. A fellow from Northwest Arkansas driving for Tyson's at Springdale comes in with a load of chickens.

My friend looked at his bills and told him he was at the wrong Nashville.

The man told him, "No I'm not, this is the only Nashville I know of, how could it be the wrong Nashville?"

My friend told him, "Sorry I can let you in, your bills says Nashville, TN, and that is where you will have to take them."

The driver asked, "Where is Nashville, TN, I never heard of it?" :D

I was born in Meriden, CT. My folks moved back to eastern Maine (where they both were born & raised) when I was a year and a half old. I grew up there. After high school I spent a year in New Bruswick, Canada at a Bible Institute. Then moved to CT (Manchester, Vernon area) where I lived for about 13 years. Back to Maine for a few years until I came to eastern NY to live and work. Been here since. I still have a home in Maine, though, and I expect, Lord willing, to retire there some day. I like this area, but miss my family and the ocean.