• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Which part of America you're from?

ltl

Which Part?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Part?

• The West
    • The Midwest
    • The South
    • The Northeast
    • Alaska or Hawaii
    • I'm not from America.

• Members

I started out in Northern Utah, been in every town in the state, still live in Utah, just north of Agentkhiem by about a thousand miles.

I live in motels every chance I get, or tents, or I will even shack up with a brother if invited for a night anything to get outa here.

Oh I been Florida, Southern Cal. border, Washington and drove to Nebraska, Idaho, Arizona, NM, Montana, Canada, and spent a lot of time in NEVADA.
Got a standing invite to stay woth a Brother in Alaska.

But my heart is in the SOUTH.

Edited by bibletotingunslinger

• Members

I am in southern ontairo, Canada. My dad was military and both parents from Prince Edward Island where my family all live. Lived in Germany, Chatham new Brunswick, Summerside PEI, North Bay ontairo, back to Prince Edward Island, then to Toronto ontairo then to Cornwallis Nova Scotia, then to Prince Edward island then back to Toronto from there I moved to Sudbury Ontairo that is 5 hours north of Toronto. Very cold there, Dec to march is below -20 with jan being about -30 to -40 sometimes even -45. I also spent 6 weeks in Quebec and 5 weeks in winipeg learning french both times on a language bursary. now I am back to southern ontairo :)
Still too cold here.