• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Which part of America you're from?

ltl

Which Part?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Part?

• The West
    • The Midwest
    • The South
    • The Northeast
    • Alaska or Hawaii
    • I'm not from America.

• Administrators

I was born in Seattle. So, about as northwest as one can get - without going to Alaska. :icon_smile: My parents currently live on the peninsula in what has to be the most gorgeous area of the state (and the most gorgeous of any state I've been in - which are many). I don't like the way the state has gone politically, but I wouldn't mind moving back there some time. We are currently living in the midwest, in Indiana. Been here 21 years now...the longest I've ever lived anywhere!

• Members

I'm from New York State and would like to go back so I can be close to my lost family members. But, it's hard against homeschoolers and by the time I get out of the Marines we'll still have our kids in homeschooling (not to mention the other 2-3 kids we still want to have). But, I have 7 or so years to plan it, pray on it and hopefully be guided in the perfect spot for us.

I hear Canada pays for some of the curriculum of homseschoolers... :huh:

• Members

South Carolina! A state so beautiful you'll think you've died and gone to heaven!!! I live in Manhattan now, but I'm headed down to SC this weekend for awhile to see family and friends and get down to the beach :clapping: Can't wait!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Didn't Jesus ask "Can there any good thing come out of Arkansas"? (Just joking)

I am from good ol' peninsula of Michigan, home of the largest suspension bridge in the world. Born and raised here, amid the snow bound fields and grassy plains. We enjoy all four seasons, with enough variety to satisfy any "taste". Beautiful in the fall (Autumn), and chock full of white-tail deer! If you wish to visit sometime bring a gun and your frying pan, and enjoy the fishing and hunting.

• Members

Didn't Jesus ask "Can there any good thing come out of Arkansas"? (Just joking)

I am from good ol' peninsula of Michigan, home of the largest suspension bridge in the world. Born and raised here, amid the snow bound fields and grassy plains. We enjoy all four seasons, with enough variety to satisfy any "taste". Beautiful in the fall (Autumn), and chock full of white-tail deer! If you wish to visit sometime bring a gun and your frying pan, and enjoy the fishing and hunting.

We offer about the same, winter time not as harsh, only more humidity in the summer time.

When young had family that visited from Lancing in the summer months, they always complained about the heat and humidity.