• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

bibleworm

Pensacola Bible institute

I was a member of the church that ran New England Baptist College. I have a good friend who graduated from Ambassador and have been on the campus of Crown a number of times.

No offense, but do you have any idea was legalism is? It is not simply having standards.

I also find it interesting that you post these on a thread about a heretical school.

I don't mean to be rude' date=' but have you ever attended any of those colleges?[/quote']
New England Baptist College is a ministry of Central Baptist Church. My wife and I both graduated from the academy. My mom and my wife both taught there, with my mom still currently teaching. Pastor Townsley (Founder of the Church and College) and Pastor Brown of NEBC ordained me, and I attended the college in its early years when it was just an institute. After I finished college I was asked work the church, but the Lord called me elsewhere. I live about 15 minutes away and still attended different meetings there, so I can say I know what I am talking about. Also I was roommates for 2 years with Pastor Townley's brother. I know both the family and church very well.

I also find it interesting that you post these on a thread about a heretical school.

By the way, I posted about these schools because I was reading the first page or two and saw reference to the three schools we've been talking about and wanted to make a brief comment based on my experience. I am not tryin to start an argument by any means...just share my experience.

Why would anyone say the gap theory is heresy? For one, where does Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 fit in?? Lucifer shows up in the garden, already fallen, in the creation account in genesis. Thus an obvious gap between verse 1 and verse 2. 

How about the word DARKNESS in Gen. 1:2? Look at how that word is used throughout the whole bible. Sin and judgement are closely connected with the word DARKNESS. 

David

1 hour ago, David01 said:

Why would anyone say the gap theory is heresy? For one, where does Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 fit in?? Lucifer shows up in the garden, already fallen, in the creation account in genesis. Thus an obvious gap between verse 1 and verse 2. 

How about the word DARKNESS in Gen. 1:2? Look at how that word is used throughout the whole bible. Sin and judgement are closely connected with the word DARKNESS. 

David

Thanks for joining. Please feel free to start a new thread to discuss this topic.