• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Seedline

• Members

has anyone heard of Seedline? a church closeby here in Millford Ohio does Bearing Precious Seed, and they've started a great program that gives other churches a chance to put together bibles! it's the coolest!

well yesterday, my family got to do a program at our church last night for Seedline, and it was really great!
it was for the whole weekend, but we only went for last night. The Seedline guy had brought all we needed. i got to collate, and there were people stapling, and there were some huge cutting machines too. it was just such a wonderful experience. my 5 year old did a little to help, like delivering my finished books to the group that put the covers on. the group of Bibles that we were making are going to the Phillipines! woohoo! the pastor had said that each of the John/Romans that we put together would be read by at least 7 different people, and at least one of those people would get saved! PTL!! :clap:

bible.jpg

• Members
has anyone heard of Seedline? a church closeby here in Millford Ohio does Bearing Precious Seed, and they've started a great program that gives other churches a chance to put together bibles! it's the coolest!

well yesterday, my family got to do a program at our church last night for Seedline, and it was really great!
it was for the whole weekend, but we only went for last night. The Seedline guy had brought all we needed. i got to collate, and there were people stapling, and there were some huge cutting machines too. it was just such a wonderful experience. my 5 year old did a little to help, like delivering my finished books to the group that put the covers on. the group of Bibles that we were making are going to the Phillipines! woohoo! the pastor had said that each of the John/Romans that we put together would be read by at least 7 different people, and at least one of those people would get saved! PTL!! :clap:

bible.jpg

Your getting the Gospel of Christ to those who are without Him or may have a perverted view of Him. Your efforts will not be in vain. Also, you get a share in the salvation of others...another crown to lay at Jesus feet some day. He is worthy of every one of these efforts. Praise Him and thank you.

Love this group. We (our church) gets all it's Bibiles from there. There are several churches in u.s. participating. One of my very favorite works for the Lord !!! pixiedust :amen::clap:

• Moderators

I haven't heard it called Seedline before, but Vision Baptist Church in Leduc near me has a Bearing Precious Seed mobile ministry. They do basically what you described above: take the printing ministry around to various churches so people other areas can get a chance to put together the Scriptures for themselves. I've worked with them a couple of times, but mostly just helped in our own church's printshop (we have the stationary kind). I find that an actual printshop ministry tends to be more efficient in production (larger machines, more experienced workers, etc.), but the mobile ministry is better for getting more people involved (and excited!). Very few people from other churches ever visit our printshop, and we regular workers tend to forget the importance of what we're doing because of our familiarity with it. Thank you for the reminder!

• Members
Is Seedline the same as Bearing Precious Seed?

Precisely. :thumb :clap: We do this, too, and are the next "up-level". :Green I.E. We have our own machines to cut, fold and staple.

Phil and Sarah Taylor will be here Wednesday and after prayer meeting we will load the 30,000 that we just did into their truck.