• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Baptist Billboard

• Administrators

Good Evening everyone,

I have had inquires in the past asking me how one could donate to Online Baptist. While I do not like to accept money straight out, I do like to give something back in return for the donation. So, Online Baptist created BaptistBillboard.com. Some of you may already be familiar with the concept of pixels for sale, so what Baptist Billboard does is allow you to purchase pixels in cyberspace for only .25 cents. You can buy only one for .25 cents, or you can purchase as much as you would like.
You can upload your own picture to Baptist Billboard, or you can use one of our predefined images.

If you own a website this will help in your google ranking as it will be a back link for you (back-links are your friends). If you do not own a website, you can add your church site or any other site on the web that is Baptist.

Your purchase will help keep Online Baptist and the IFB1000 on the Internet for years to come. Each Billboard listing will be up for 2 years.

Edit: You get no special privileges on Online Baptist for purchasing large quantities of pixels. :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Umm I don't get it, why are the pictures so tiny that they can't be seen? (I don't see well and that magnifier thing is useless).

:lol: That is why nobody sells a 1 pixel camera. They have millions of pixels :|

The following link will help you understand what a pixel is.

http://www.photoelf.com/support/faq/pixel.shtml

A magnifier will not add pixels, it only enlarges a pixel.

• Administrators

So how do I put the banner of my web site on the bulliten board? Or do I just put a link?

I don't want one itsy bitsy one, I want it to be read by whoever opens that page.

I am soooo ignorant about tech stuff. Help!

God bless,

Calvary

When you go to purchase your pixels you will click and drag to the size you want. As you are dragging the pixels it will show you how much it costs for the spaces you picked.

BTW. Larger does not mean more clicks. So far the 1 pixel spot has been clicked the most.

http://www.baptistbillboard.com/pixel_list.php