• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Secret Ingredients

• Members

I like peanut butter (on one bread), lunch meat, cheese and mayo (on the other bread). That is soooooooooo gooood. :D :D

OOPS, I just went :ot:

For secret ingredients whilst cooking up a concoction::::

When I make applesauce, I put in a sprinkling each of ginger and allspice, along with the regular cinnamon and sugar..

• Members

I like peanut butter (on one bread), lunch meat, cheese and mayo (on the other bread). That is soooooooooo gooood. :D :D

OOPS, I just went :ot:

For secret ingredients whilst cooking up a concoction::::

When I make applesauce, I put in a sprinkling each of ginger and allspice, along with the regular cinnamon and sugar..

You know what they say., you are what you eat! So as far as peanut butter and lunchmeat with mayo, thats 'Weird.' J/K PE! :ha

Love,
Madeline

• 3 months later...
  • Members

My wife uses Saffron in her soup, stew and pot-pie recipes that contain chicken.

She would not even consider making chili without brown sugar.

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I see that my post-count is four consective integers all neatly stacked in a row.

3--4--5--6 :woohoo::clap::wave: :tip: :yippee: :yeah::clapping: :star:

Slightly :ot: but I see that TomToms are sale at Radio Shack for 20% off. They're reduced from ~$600.00 to ~$500.00. :drool :drool :drool

http://www.tomtom.com/products/category ... Language=4

Strike whilst the iron's hot. :thumb

• Members

My wife uses Saffron in her soup, stew and pot-pie recipes that contain chicken.

She would not even consider making chili without brown sugar.

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I see that my post-count is four consective integers all neatly stacked in a row.

3--4--5--6 :woohoo::clap::wave: :tip: :yippee: :yeah::clapping: :star:

Slightly :ot: but I see that TomToms are sale at Radio Shack for 20% off. They're reduced from ~$600.00 to ~$500.00. :drool :drool :drool

http://www.tomtom.com/products/category ... Language=4

Strike whilst the iron's hot. :thumb

:duh I think you like numbers alittle too much :wink

That tomtom thing looks very neat. I seen something similiar to it in my FIL's car when we were in FL. It came with the car.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I like to add a dash each of freshly ground black pepper and ground mustard to boxed mac 'n cheese, as well as several small "dollops" (about 8-10, using a small spoon) of cream cheese. The cream cheese makes it richer. The black pepper and ground mustard give it a little "zing". :lol Sometimes I'll even add a Tbsp of dried chopped onion (when I do that I add 1/4 cup extra liquid -- milk and water -- to reconstitute the onion). To me it makes boxed mac 'n cheese taste almost like the homemade baked mac 'n cheese, when I don't feel like making it from scratch. :wink