• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Bring your guns to church

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm so glad that you posted this you tube video. It expresses what I've felt all along in my previous comments. It makes me sad to know that our country has become so naive to think that not having guns would be better for Americans. As I previously mentioned in an earlier post, the United States has opened it's shores to every religion outside of Christianity and many of those religions would like nothing more than to see our 2nd amendment right taken away, so they then come against the Christian with force. The fundamentalist Christians have already been labeled by our Homeland Security as nothing but terrorists themselves. Don't believe it? ......... You better read some statements made by the Department of Homeland Securities latest statements.

Let me add a little something that was written by the Homeland Security (and this is only a little something...there is plenty more....just google it and read for yourself). Other than this one statement below, they also label those against abortion as right wing extremists.

Homeland Security Targeting Christians
April 19th, 2009 at 7:50 pm

A Department of Homeland Security intelligence assessment equates Christians who believe in

• Members

Please, Please, view the following video and put yourself in the place of this dear lady! Imagine that you are eating lunch one day. The LAST thing on your mind is a crazy man with the intent to kill. The LAST thing you are thinking of is the murder of a family member while eating in a public restaurant. Safe environment... right? Why carry a gun? Watch video and see why..... As the madman shoots and kills her father, she realizes that her self defense gun is out in her car. That's why we carry on person!

1Ti 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel. How much worse if we allow someone to murder his own?

If that woman had reached for a gun she would probably be dead by now.

• Members

1. No... the shooter is busy shooting people. He is not looking around for a single person with a defensive weapon.

2. I would rather die trying to protect my wife than sit there and allow someone else to kill her in cold blood. How would I feel then?

• Members

1. No... the shooter is busy shooting people. He is not looking around for a single person with a defensive weapon.

2. I would rather die trying to protect my wife than sit there and allow someone else to kill her in cold blood. How would I feel then?

I like what you said holster........I'd rather die trying too. It's obvious that this killer was on a rampage. I can hear the agony that is in her voice and the guilt for obeying the law. I heard her say that she would rather be in prison and labeled as a felon, knowing that her mother and father were still alive. I know this thread is on guns in church and what's to say that those God hating people that our so called government has allowed the right to come into our country, won't walk into our churches and do the same thing. I like the book you recommend to read and I'll be visiting the library to see if it's available. I visited the web site and heard this authors testimony on video. They almost wiped out his entire church. Anyway.....I know that those who have responded with the fact that we should put our faith in God and God gets glory even through these vile acts, but I love the verse you quoted on providing for ones family, that those who don't, are labeled as worse than an infidel......that's what the 1611 KJV Bible says, right?

• Members

Was in Boise Idaho a while back. Left my gun in the car (Had not renewed my concealed carry card for retired law enforcement). Was in the bathroom, when a crazy tried to get in my stall. He quit when someone came in. I exited and got into a survailance position. He left the store with his head on a swivel. From my training and expirence, he was looking to mug someone. Getting renewed monday.

Woman on the video made good points.

• Members

Was in Boise Idaho a while back. Left my gun in the car (Had not renewed my concealed carry card for retired law enforcement). Was in the bathroom, when a crazy tried to get in my stall. He quit when someone came in. I exited and got into a survailance position. He left the store with his head on a swivel. From my training and expirence, he was looking to mug someone. Getting renewed monday.

Woman on the video made good points.

Thanks and praise be to God for sending someone in when He did!

• Administrators

Well, we definitely know what would happen now that she did not have a gun. You can't make a good argument by saying "if" and "probably".

• Members

To those that are opposed to guns in church.......the woman giving the testimony on the video said the man drove through the wall of the restaurant and started shooting. If her testimony was the man drove through the wall of a church and started shooting, does this testimony enlighten you of the fact that we just need to protect ourselves and our loved ones at all times and at all costs? Would love to hear your response.

• Members

Amen to that Bro John :)

Hey Deputy, I hope your laws are a little different in your state than here in NC.......If we let our conceal weapon permit expire before renewal, we have to go through the handgun training and run background checks, just as we did when the new permit was issued. I hope you can just get yours renewed without all the hassle. I think I remember you saying that you're retired law enforcement and you may be able to get it without all the red tape. I hope so. Sure makes you feel better knowing you got something to protect yourself, if the situation arises. If you get a chance, go to you tube and pull up Billy Jackson's account of having to use his concealed weapon. He's an apartment owner and he and his wife were getting an apartment ready, when he was approached by two men who were armed and there to rob and murder him and his wife. Only by the grace of God, that he made it through it. I do the same type of work in the apartment industry and that's one reason that I want to protect myself and my family.