• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Long hair on women (again!)

• Members

I always bring my hair around front, tie it with a soft cloth, below my shoulders, tie it again toward the bottom, then draw the first tie up to the second one and tie them together. That way I don't get the root aches, nor am I strangled by it.

And I thought shaving every day was a chore.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

quote="KJVhouse"] suggestions on the sleeping with long hair anyone.... pleaseeese... :?

In the olden days they wore sleeping hats just for that reason.

I always bring my hair around front, tie it with a soft cloth, below my shoulders, tie it again toward the bottom, then draw the first tie up to the second one and tie them together. That way I don't get the root aches, nor am I strangled by it.

• Members

I think long hair is simply more becoming on girls, women, and even us "older" gals :wink:. When we fall for the line "long hair makes me look older" that simply is not true. On my trip to Belize, ALL (at least 90%) of the women that I saw there had NEVER ever had their hair cut, and to even suggest that they ought to cut it off would be a serious insult to them! They wore their hair in a variety of ways - it is very hot and humid in the tropics. Most of them wear a very simple braid or a simple bun to keep their hair out of the way and manageable. They just clip it with a leather clip attached with a wooden bar. They wear their hair covered with a scarf or cloth when they are outdoor to protect it from the sunshine - so it will not get bleached out or fried by the strong UV rays.

I think short-cropped hair on women is more of an American cultural thing than anything else.

• Members

I donot judge ladies with short hair, or long, but if I was in the market to knock on court one, she would have long hair, and no fancy jewelry, snow shoes and shot gun are acceptable.

I don't understand your fancy talk haha but are you saying "court one" as in looking for love?

hahaha :lol:

• Members

I donot judge ladies with short hair, or long, but if I was in the market to knock on court one, she would have long hair, and no fancy jewelry, snow shoes and shot gun are acceptable.

My hair's not very long, but I don't wear fancy jewelry - would I fit the bill for courting? Btw, I thought only us Southerners used that term, lol :lol:

• Members

hehehhehehee, I saw an ad once::::

Single white male looking for single white female with tractor. Send a picture...of the tractor. :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • Members

The Bible says in :bible: 1Cor.11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering. I think that the Lord word is a guide all in its self. We need not worry about what people think when were doing what the Lord wants us to do. :clap: :thumb :amen: :Green
Brother Dan