• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How to deal...

Guest Guest

• Members

The thing that I find is the most important of all is my attitude when I get any gift. Over the years I have learned that a kind gentle attitude towards the giver will cover and prevent a multitude of misunderstandings. As Suzy said,

"Be gracious always."
I never cease to be amazed by how much can be accomplished by a sincere smile and thank you.

• Members

Sadly, it's not going to get any better as time goes by. The standards will continue to deteriorate and those who choose to "not be moved" will look even more strange to the rest of the world and to most other Christians. It's time to decide just Who we're trying to please, amen?

• Members

[quote="Sojourner"]
Sadly, it's not going to get any better as time goes by. The standards will continue to deteriorate and those who choose to "not be moved" will look even more strange to the rest of the world and to most other Christians. It's time to decide just Who we're trying to please, amen?
[/quote]

Amen! Sadly, I've seen families like this....and they wonder why thier older children have turned out and are still honoring them and the younger haven't and aren't.??? :?

• 2 years later...