• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Computer Geeks Anonymous

Guest Guest

To my darling husband Jordan and all other geeks out there. Here is a brand new club just for you to talk about your hobby.

I hope you enjoy Computer Geeks Anonymous.

Katy-Anne

What would qualify me as a "geek"? Does regularly having at least five computers in the house work? How about the fact that two of those are Macs, one has Linux on it, and I have my own web site?

My dad works in IT (EDS, contractor for GM), so I have some help with my geekiness. :wink:

• Members

Bah! Humb-diddlety-bug! We have three computers, all running on Windows, I own 2 websites, manage 4, work as an admin on two forums, and have all my emails from certain sites directed straight to my cell phone so I can keep up to date. :cool:

• Members

Well I have always been a geek. I hung out with them in school. The problem is that before most of you kids were born all we had new on the market was a digital watch made by HP.
That was in 1978 I was a sophmore and that was when fuel for cars was about 48cents a gallon.
After school was over in 1980 that all changed with video arcades. I went crazy with boredoom and could get lost playing them.
I spent over $20.00 on one game trying to conquer it. Cobra Mission a helicopter game.

Bro. Bob Owen