• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Do You Consider Yourself To Be...

Do You Consider Yourself To Be...  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Consider Yourself To Be...

• Other
    • Laid back to a fault
    • Control-freak
    • Easy-Going
    • Cheerful
    • High-maintenance
    • Whiny

I picked "other" cuz I'm not exactly "easy-going" but I'm not whiny or anything either. :D (I have a very complicated personality, haven't ya noticed? hehe)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Teen girls are always complicated. :wink:

(I love teens!)

hehe, so true! I think I've become more complicated since I'm at the border of teen and adulthood :frog

but it's not a bad kind of complicated, honest!! :D

My husband says that I appear to others to be high-maintenance, but if they really knew me they'd know that I wasn't. He said a lot of it is just "getting used to how it is in America".

Katy-Anne

• Members

[quote]
If I could choose more than one answer, I would accurately describe myself as a cheerful, easy-going control freak.
[/quote]

I understand completely. I am very easy going as long as [u]everyone [/u]does [u]everything[/u] the right (my) way. :D Most of the time I am a big ole laid back Teddybear, but when there is a job to do and I am in charge I want it done correctly and I want it done on time, I accept no excuses for shoddy workmanship. :D

• Members

[quote="kevinmiller"]
I have a feeling too many people chose the "laid back" poll option. :frog
[/quote]

Yeah, I was thinking, either everyone thinks they are laid back or there is some personality trait that binds message board posters together. :lol:

• Members

[quote]
I understand completely. I am very easy going as long as everyone does everything the right (my) way.
[/quote]

Brother Tim, I had to chuckle when I read that statement. This is something I have been dealing with for about 6 months now. It was brought to my attention by a very good friend that when things are not done the way I think they ought to be done my countenance changes and I get moody, sarcastic and often withdrawn (read=hurt.)

I pray about this issue quite often. It is really a tough stronghold to break away from. However with the aid of the Holy Spirit I am gradually getting better at it. My goodness, I have even come to realize that my way is not always the best way. Now that is a breakthrough!

I would say that I traditionally have been a control freak and now am struggling to change that habit and let it go.

In Christ,
George

• Members

[quote="George"]
[quote]I understand completely. I am very easy going as long as everyone does everything the right (my) way.
[/quote]

Brother Tim, I had to chuckle when I read that statement. This is something I have been dealing with for about 6 months now. It was brought to my attention by a very good friend that when things are not done the way I think they ought to be done my countenance changes and I get moody, sarcastic and often withdrawn (read=hurt.)

I pray about this issue quite often. It is really a tough stronghold to break away from. However with the aid of the Holy Spirit I am gradually getting better at it. My goodness, I have even come to realize that my way is not always the best way. Now that is a breakthrough!

I would say that I traditionally have been a control freak and now am struggling to change that habit and let it go.

In Christ,
George[/quote]

Hi George, :D

You and I must be related. :wink:

What you spoke there was as if you were inside my head and reading my mind. :lol: