• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

God's Protection

• Members

Today we were in what could have been a very serious accident. As it turned out, thanks be to our Heavenly Fathers protection, we simply spun off the road and hit the ditch. All of us are well and fine and unless there is something wrong under the car (I haven't been able to check yet, the car is fine too).

It was a very strange experience because it seemed we were just on the verge of avoiding what happened when it was almost as if someone/something pushed the back of the car! I've never experienced anything like that before. I don't know what caused that "push" but I do know what, rather Who, saved us!

Thank you Holy Father in Christ Jesus name, amen!!!

• Members

Wow, that's awesome! So glad you're safe!
Reminds me of when I was in my accident and I started hydroplaning into a turn. I hit the wall of a bridge with the front right side of the car and the car kept spinning to the left and I cried out to God to help me and as soon as I said the words the car came to a complete stop. Our God is alive and watching out for us! :D :clap:

• Members

Praise God! You are all OK.
Here in Utah, folks drive along and get a big chunk of ice built up in the fender well on a non-driven wheel, breaks free or just plane locks up the wheel and makes the car go goofy.
In the morning I am going to go to the garage and point the torpedo heater under the wifes van. It has fender wells packed with ice, she can't even turn the wheels all the way.