• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favourite meat?

ltl

Favorite meat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Favorite meat?

• Other Seafood
    • Lamb
    • Chicken
    • Fish
    • Beef
    • Pork

• Members

Gators, no way, rattle snakes, no way, lambs and woodchucks just don't look like food to me.

Catfish is good clean meat, but it does make a difference what breed of catfish one eats and what lake or pond they are caught out of and or raised in.

I know a lot of people who love to eat trout, but they are not tasty to me. I use to enjoy trout fishing, but I would always turn them loose and or give them to someone. But they are hard to give away unless you clean them first.

Once my nephew and I had been trout fishing, we had 12 nice sized trout's, we stopped by the coffee shop and tried to give them away. Everyone would ask have you cleaned them, when I would say no, they would say no thank you.

Same with bass, some of them are delicious, but others have bad taste.

Brim, perch, and such they taste very good, but it take so many of them because they are so small to make a meal.

Crappie, they are delicious, probably one of the best tasting fish.

We have a lake close by here, in the summer, hot dry weather, the fish will have a fishy taste, but in the winter or spring all fish that come from it will taste quite good.

Did anyone ever figure out how much wood a woodchuck could chuck or which wood church did the wood chucking?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote]
Sorry Tim, gotta think about the greater good here. I'm sure they'll let you use the computers to get on OB at their "facilities."
[/quote]

That ain't what happened last time.

Catfish is great.... and as Jerry with the numbers said [quote]
Catfish is good clean meat, but it does make a difference what breed of catfish one eats and what lake or pond they are caught out of and or raised in.
[/quote]

• Members

[quote="slinger"]
I give up, Tim ain't gonna adopt me any way so I may as well be honest,,I prefer fish to any meat but I don't like catfish.
[/quote]

That is because you been eating those Utah Catfish....when the adoption papers go through we will get you some good Georgia pond raised catfish. :D