• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

He PASSED!

Tim

• Members

That's awesome! And my complete respect and awe goes to his choice of field... its a field that not many (including myself) would want to give their life for, and I think your son must be a pretty awesome guy!

• Members

Wow, that's awesome!

So did he get his intelligence from his mother or his father? :wink:

Actually both but he got his good looks from his Daddy. :D

That's awesome! And my complete respect and awe goes to his choice of field... its a field that not many (including myself) would want to give their life for, and I think your son must be a pretty awesome guy!

He is a pretty special young man but I have no idea how he does it. I really don't think I could do what he does. He also says he likes his job because he works with a bunch of nice young ladies with whom he has similar interest. (Well he is 20 y/o after all ) :lol:

• Members

Actually because of the high demand for qualified Nurses and the very limited slots available in the Nursing Programs in the area schools his plan is LPN (he can complete this in 3 quarters), then ADN (RN Associates Degree another three quarters), next BSN (mostly online line through a local State college) and then he will decide later if a Masters is the way he wants to go. He has all of his core class work done for the ADN with the exception of one Micro Biology class, for some reason his scholarship wouldn't pay for that course until he is accepted in the ADN program but he can't enter the ADN program until he has that class :? He plans on taking this class this Spring anyway and we will pay for it of course. Anyway, entrance into the ADN program at his school is much easier if the applicant has their LPN, at least it is around here that is the case. As I said there are over 800 applicants for the ADN program and only 50 slots at the school he attends, other programs in the area are equally as full.

Thanks for the advice; it is always good to get another opinion. We have thoroughly been over and over this and right now the LPN bridge to RN is a better fit for him. On another note in this State the difference in starting pay here for a RN/ADN vs. an RN/BSN is about $.25/hr but for career choices he need to have the BSN eventually.