• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Upgrade complete, well almost.

• Members

Some thoughts:

Everything feels bigger. I realize you said you have some UI tweeks to make, here is my list.

1. Fonts are bigger. I liked the smaller font before.

2. if looks like spacing between just about everything grew. This is part of the larger font, but some areas look like they have some more padding, etc. I suppose fixing the fonts would hald with most of it though.

3. Sigs are offset from the users post, so folks with images in their sig AND images in their avatar end up with TONS of room taken up.

4. Still no Quick Reply? :-/

Otherwise, it feels fast and clean. I like the link shrinker. Well done!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

1. Fonts are bigger. I liked the smaller font before.

Fonts are not a forced size anymore. They are now based on your computers resolution. So you have control over that. The fonts are actually smaller on mine. More control to the people. :Bleh I could change it though.

2. if looks like spacing between just about everything grew. This is part of the larger font, but some areas look like they have some more padding, etc. I suppose fixing the fonts would hald with most of it though.

This is a WIP.

3. Sigs are offset from the users post, so folks with images in their sig AND images in their avatar end up with TONS of room taken up.

Sigs are still a WIP.

4. Still no Quick Reply? :-/

Never. :tease: A quick reply turns forums into chat rooms and lowers the quality of posts.

Otherwise, it feels fast and clean. I like the link shrinker. Well done!

Thank you.

• Administrators

seriously though, my sig is listed in my profile, but does not show on my post.

And the Quote button does not work.

BBCode is Yes by default in my profile, but it looks like the boards have it set to no.

I will look into that. BBCodes are on and work just fine for me.

• Members

THERE are the smilies!!! :lol: Whew! I was starting to get worried!

I followed your suggestion, Bro. Matt, about removing the OB cookie and logging back in again. I don't know why that worked, but I don't care as long as it worked! :lol:

A post without smilies is.... well, something I just don't even want to think about! :eek