• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Upgrade complete, well almost.

• Administrators

The major part of the upgrade is complete, I still have a few cosmetic changes to make here and there. If you notice any bugs please let me know and I will fix them when I get a chance. I see already that we have a little problem with the smilies, so I will fix that in the next couple of days.

One thing that I am sure you will notice is your post counts, they are lower. That is because I could only convert over the posts that are on OB, the old posts that were pruned out did not get added to your post count. If this is a problem with you please let me know and I will increase your post count in the database.

Enjoy and have fun.

Things I have left to do:

Make a new Portal.
Add a points system
Misc. Cosmetic fixes
Online Baptist Store
Chatbox at bottom of page
Clean up of forums / subforums
Bottom Sigs

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bro. Matt,

I have two items I would like you to think about.

1. When you click on new posts, the site map/tree isn't there so that you can go back to the index quickly. Is this something that could be put in?

2. On an RV forum that I follow, you are able to preview the first post before entering. Is this possible here?

Thanks

• Administrators

1. When you click on new posts, the site map/tree isn't there so that you can go back to the index quickly. Is this something that could be put in?

I am not sure if I understand you. Are you talking about the breadcrumb?

2. On an RV forum that I follow, you are able to preview the first post before entering. Is this possible here?

I will be adding that option soon. When you are on viewforum.php you will be able to preview the post when you put your mouse over the topic subject.