• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Time once again for the real Sport to start

Tim

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well not everyone can have good taste in sports.

Forty three cars running three wide less than a foot apart at speeds near 200mph is a little more than "riding around in circles" :duh Strategy, planning, driver skill, team performance, engineering, and guts are all part of what it takes to win. NASCAR beats stick and ball sports hands down.

You don't have to deal with the gangsters and thugs that have become so common in most professional and college sports. NASCAR does not tolerate drug use or lawless behavior. When is the last time you heard of a NASCAR Driver or Crew Member involved in a drive by shooting, knifing, drug deal, rape, etc

• Members

I have really been into college Football the last few years. I also enjoyed the Superbowl this year for the first time in quite a while, the game was decent and I like Payton Manning. I enjoy going to a NASCAR race for "the feel" of the track and the excitement but I had rather watch a race or a football game on TV the view is better, I am more comfortable, and with TiVo I can pause it for a nature call or at snack time. :lol: