• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakershalfdozen

What Is Your Favorite Homemade Sandwich?

Good point, PE. :wink I also like Ciabatta bread (though I've never tried the other one). I like the "artisan" breads that you find in a local bakery (or the bakery dept at better supermarkets -- i.e., Raley's, Kroger Signature stores, Safeway/Randall's/Tom Thumb), not the mass-produced bread in the bread aisle at the supermarket. I guess we're just picky. :lol The only "white" bread I like is French bread (i.e., baguettes), made right there the same day. If it's day-old I'll use it for French toast. :lol

You might like Ciapata bread, too, since you are in Houston, Texas, where there is a prominent concentration of fine Spanish and Mexican cuisine.

Please click here:::

http://www.senorfrogs.com/menu/sandwiches.htm

Ciapata looks almost like Ciabatta, except that the latter is Italian (or Sicilian). I think they probably sell Ciapata bread in the panaderia (Hispanic bakery -- something of which we have an abundance in this area). That cheesesteak torta (sandwich) from Señor Frog looks tasty. :hungry:

Ciapata looks almost like Ciabatta, except that the latter is Italian (or Sicilian). I think they probably sell Ciapata bread in the panaderia (Hispanic bakery -- something of which we have an abundance in this area). That cheesesteak torta (sandwich) from Señor Frog looks tasty. :hungry:

Oh my!!! :drool :drool :hungry: I agree totally. :lol

Chili's used to have something called a "Tejas Chicken Sandwich". It was patterned after the Philly cheesesteak so it had strips of grilled chicken, grilled onions and peppers, and melted cheese. That was my favorite thing to get at Chili's at lunchtime. :hungry:

Article Categories

About Us

Since 2001, Online Baptist has been an Independent Baptist website, and we exclusively use the King James Version of the Bible. We pride ourselves on a community that uplifts the Lord.

Contact Us

You can contact us using the following link. Contact Us or for questions regarding this website please contact @pastormatt or email James Foley at jfoley@sisqtel.net

Android App

Online Baptist has a custom App for all android users. You can download it from the Google Play store or click the following icon.